Friday, February 20, 2009

V-day




I hope everyone had a good Vday. Mine was perfect.
My Beau had to work in the morning so I decided to surprise him by heart attacking his car. I made a bunch of hearts (mostly pink) and but movie quotes on some. He is very good at movie quotes and got all but one.






He told me he stared at his car for a few seconds trying to decide if it really was his. I also made him some truffles in the shape of hearts. I made them at Christmas and he really liked them.

When he got off work he called me and came over...and brought me flowers. I LOVE getting flowers. Unfortunately I didn't realize there was no water in it so some of it was dead when I got home that night. My grandma did notice and saved most of them, yeah, for Grandma.

We didn't do anything special really. We hung out and talked until about 8 that night when a couple friends came over and we played games.

It was a really wonderful day even though it was low key.

1 comments:

Jacob and Magen said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! I m glad you had a great day.