Monday, February 9, 2009

Amazed

I am amazed at the different type of relationship this is.

As an example yesterday I made two cakes for a friends birthday and Ed helped. He put on an apron and everything. I was going to make it at my house but (at least it seemed this way) he helped just to spend time with me.

Also, I have sooooo much to say to him. I keep thinking how do I not run out of things to talk about? There isn't enough time in the day to satisfy my want to talk to him.

It is also nice to have someone think you're beautiful (even if you are over weight, which I have lost about 5 pounds from exercising).

We tease eachother and can talk about anything. He also talks to his parents (mom at least) about our relationship.

My last relationship was closed on any talking to eachother and for him at least anyone else.

I am also very happy. Suddenly I can see a point in marriage again. I can see how you could love and want to be with someone FOREVER. I can see how my cousins-that I thought were gross because they are gushy over their husbands-are that way.

2 comments:

Matt And Emily Butler said...

Im not that gushy!! But yes Forever is a good thing!!

Jacob Toronto said...

I am so excited! I just feel so much happiness and joy for you. Keep my updated and we should try to get together sometime soon. maybe a double. hahah just like old times.