Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Wordless" Wednesday-haha

So this week I got a cold. It wasn't too bad really...until I lost my voice. Tuesday when I went to work I just hadn't slept well, my nose ran all night long (an no I couldn't catch it). By the time I finished work it was weezy (the bast way I can think to describe it). I then had to go to class for 3 hours (which was pointless, maybe another blog). By Wednesday morning it was gone. So sad, I had to drive to work (20 minutes) without singing AT ALL. And let me tell you, for me it was like the worst punishment possible! Anywho, the teachers I work with were also celebrating my Birthday that morning with breakfast, and I couldn't really talk at it. Suckage. My luck was that by the end of the day (when I didn't need to talk) I was mostly fine. Today I was weezy again. Seriously this was the worst I've ever lost my voice and I hope it never happens again.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Ugh, sorry you were sick! And losing your voice is awful. I haven't had it happen THAT bad, and to have it on your "birthday" (celebration-day-thingy) .. that stinks!

Beth said...

Okay, just "got it" ... "Wordless" Wednesday ... hee hee!

Yeah I'm a little slow this morning. :-P

Kate said...

At least you got a good story out of it right? hehe