Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tag!

7 Interesting things about me.

This might be slightly hard, I don't really think I'm that interesting.

1. I am absolutely loving my job at the middle school this year

2. I love Ice Cream, I could eat it once (or twice) a day.

3. I really like mythical things, like vampires, fairies, witches, werewolves.

4. I love to buy things for other people, unfortunately I don't have the money to always do that.

5. I enjoy writing. I have many interesting stories rolling around in my head, most of them from dreams I've had (and most about vampires).

6. I sometimes have a hard time believing what people tell me. A person lied to me a lot growing up so, it's hard to believe people.

7. When I was in high school still, I really wanted to wear glasses and have braces. Yep I was a nerd, well, I got the glasses anyway.

So I wouldn't know who to tag, maybe Beth and Julia...

1 comments:

kB said...

8. Laura loves to shopping for shoes - especially girls' (GIRLS!) size. (Big foot here says: Cinderella tiny!)

9. Laura is a great actress! Thanks for being a foolish virgin in the Santa Fe Stake Relief Society presentation as one who loves the look of her lamp, but doesn't want to buy oil... just in case things really don't work out. -you were great!

10. Laura is a great friend and wedding planner. Though her friend's wedding is late this summer, Laura has all the props to travel cross country to decorate!

11. Laura has a great gift for music and knows more about Broadway musicals than anyone I know. They combine the story and the catchy lyrics and the music...

Thanks for sharing the day yesterday!