Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wedding in Oregon

My friends Travis and Carrie got married last weekend. I was a bridesmaid. It was a beautiful cerimony and lots of fun. I got to meet new people...considering the only people I knew when I got there was the bride and groom. Here are a few pictures.




















I ended up doing the bouqets when I got there. Left is a bridesmaids bouquet. I don't have an up close of the brides. Right is one of the centerpieces I made. These ones were much smaller than the original.
















This is the garden where they got married. The ceremony was in the gazebo.






These are of us getting ready. Left, Carrie thought afterward she should have gone like that. Right, explaining what Carrie was doing in the wedding (she was having her hair done during the rehearsal). Look at my farmers tan!











Left, looking out the window at the guests. Right, just Carrie, and you can kind of see the bouqet I did.
















Pictures of the happy couple.













The cake. It was very pretty, very yummy and very rich.



These are the table decorations her mom made. They were very pretty.


The day after the wedding in the shirts we made for them.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Your centerpieces and arrangements turned out awesome, Laura!

I love the bride and groom's "just married" shirts. Hee hee!!

Becky said...

HEY WE NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS! OUR BLOG IS GOING PRIVATE! WE WANT TO INCLUDE YOU IN OUR LIST OF APPROVED READERS!

THANKS! AND WE LOVE YOU!

BEXX AND JEREMY