Monday, June 1, 2009

26 days and counting

Today is the first of June I now get married in 26 days. YAHOO! I can't believe it is already so close. Although at times it seemed like it would never get here, it really is just around the corner.

I am nervous since I don't really have much time left to plan since I work long days. I don't have the reception planned except where and the table deco. I don't have a photographer for the wedding. Not sure how it will work out for the snack things at the reception.

I do however have my dress. My bridals will be saturday (my sister in law is doing them). I know basically how i'm doing my hair. The flowers are ordered.

I don't know how all the skirts are going. I don't know how my sister is doing on the cake. Has she tried it? I don't really know to much it is a good thing i have the week off before the wedding.

Sorry about my rambling. Hope it makes sense.

2 comments:

Becky said...

One thing a friend did at her reception was to put disposable cameras at each table and let the guests take photos of things. People will bring their cameras no matter what - maybe you should just ask for a CD with their images on it to add to your foto albums. Also - we should also go up to the temple for some bridal fotos...

Jacob and Magen said...

You'll do great! Before you know it the whole thing will be over and you'll be glad that it is! Good Luck! We are so there! Love ya and I'm so proud of you....

Love ya

Mag